Do you feel tired, tense, exhausted? Nothing like a little massage to effectively fight against the muscle tension that invades you! So, don’t wait any longer to equip yourself with a massage chair. You will not be able to do it without it!
To determine which is the best massage chair under 2000 at the moment, we spent over 48 hours comparing 16 massage chairs and analyzing more than 600 customer reviews. If you want the best value for money right away, our recommendation is the RELAXONCHAIR [MK-II Plus].
Our recent round of testing to select the best massage chair under $2000 has shown us that this massager is much more effective when used in preventing muscle or bone pain rather than treating pain once the pain is present.
Best Massage Chair under 2000
What is the best massage chair? We have compared the 16 most popular massage chairs, and the most effective is the RELAXONCHAIR [MK-II Plus] massage chair.
1. RELAXONCHAIR [MK-II Plus] – Best For Evenly Back Massage
The Relaxonchair MK-II Plus is an affordable option if you want to get yourself a massage chair. The RELAXONCHAIR Full Body MK-II Plus Shiatsu Zero Gravity Massage Chair comes with a good mix of features. To provide you a relaxing and comfortable massage, it has an L-style frame.
It can give you a good massage for the complete length of the back, from your neck to buttocks. It comes with 3 zero gravity positions’ levels, which will spread all the bodyweight evenly for a better massage experience.
It utilized a combo of airbags and rollers for producing the required pressure for each massage. There’re four predefined massage programs you can pick from.
- This massage recliner chair comes with two lower back heating pads, which are ideal for sciatica and chronic back pain.
- It is made explicitly with four diverse automatic massage programs. It also comes with three different massage speed and intensity levels.
- It also has a built-in sensor for accurately detecting the length of the user’s spine and the correct spots for massaging.
- It also comes with an L-tracking system for providing the user with a full body massage experience.
- This massage recliner chair is also designed with the spinal decompression program for providing the user with the human-like massage experience.
- Spinal decompression program
- Computer body scan technology
- Deep tissue massage
- Single-handed remote control
- Good value for the money
- Only 2 massage techniques
- Foot rollers not suitable for sensitive feet
- Noisy while in operation
2. Real Relax 2020 – Best for the Price
This next massage chair on our list is one of the most affordable models available in the market currently. It comes with a zero-gravity feature, four predefined massage programs, and also has fifty airbags, which can provide you with an immersive massage experience.
It is also a very good option when it comes to relieving muscle tension or pain. When you receive this chair, you will have to assemble it first for using it. But don’t worry as the assembly process is very simple.
The instructions manual that comes with the chair can help you assemble the Real Relax Massage Chair in ten to fifteen minutes.
- The chair has fifty airbags that are placed all over the arms, shoulders, calves, hips, and feet, eight massage rollers, foot roller massage, and lower back heating.
- Four auto modes that are preset, three levels of airbags intensity, and roller speed.
- Hit the zero-gravity button for feeling virtually weightless, and adjusting the reclining angle for meeting the requirements you have.
- You can also adjust the footrest up and down.
- This massage chair also comes with a remote controller with a wire, installation video, a user manual, and three years of warranty.
- 3D robot hands
- Thai scraping feet massage
- Built-in waist heater and vibration
- Easy to assemble
- The chair can be hard to move
- Short track design
3. Ideal Massage Chair – Best Deep Tissue Massage Chair
Another great full body massage chair option is the Ideal massage Shiatsu Chair With Built-in Zero Gravity Positioning Heat Deep Tissue Massage.
This specific massage chair has a lot of different amazing features for providing the best massage that can help in your well-being both mentally and physically.
If you are one of those people who are suffering from poor circulation or chronic pain, then this massage recliner chair is hands down the best choice you can ever make.
This massage chair will deliver you the best relaxing, comforting, therapeutic, and rich massage that will take away all your chronic pain and help improve circulation.
- The roller of this massager recliner chair will extend all the way from the neck to the tailbone, which provides you with a thorough massage experience on your back.
- You can use the user manual that comes with this chair for easily assembling it as you might need to do a little set up before using it.
- This massage recliner chair comes with many different massage combinations and extremely powerful motors.
- There are many top-rated massage chairs available in the market, but this one has all the essential features for a good massage and at a very affordable price.
- 3D Intelligent detection technology
- 3 different zero-gravity positions
- 6 kneading balls
- Manual mode
- No noise reduction technology
- The control panel is not very convenient
4. Massage Chair by Ootori – Best SL-Track Technology Chair
If yes, then don’t worry as the Massage Chair by Ootori, 3D SL-Track Zero Gravity Thai Yoga Stretching Massage Chair is the perfect answer to all your worries.
This massage recliner chair comes with a lot of different amazing features that are helpful for you to get rid of the chronic pain in your full body after a busy and long day at work.
- It has six massage ways for relaxing. The user can easily adjust the intensity of the full body with shiatsu, knocking and kneading, kneading, and so on.
- This massage recliner chair is designed with 3D massage hands, for making the user feel like the real human massage.
- The massage chair is also inserted with the wireless Bluetooth speaker. Simply connect with the phone and enjoy your music and massage at the same time.
- It is also designed with the SL double tracks having about 130 centimeters.
- You can also adjust the shoulder width of this recliner chair very easily as it has electric massage rollers. This feature is really helpful for those with a diverse figure.
- Full body air massage
- Adjustable setting
- Lumbar heating
- LED remote control
- Not perfect for tall people
5. Massage Chair B-L1 by OWAYS – Best For 3D Body Scanning
Have you ever tried to find a massage recliner chair that you could squeeze into because you are too tall for most? Are you bothered that you cannot seem to get relief from chronic pain? If you said yes to either of these, then this is gonna make you happy.
A few of the best features of the Top Performance Massage Chair B-L1 by OWAYS comes With SL-Track 6 Rollers comprise the vast variety of automatically preset features included, intended for mimicking 3D hand movements of the pro masseuse.
While for the manual massage experience, you can efficiently make the sessions by incorporating different massage elements like massage speed, type, and motion.
- This massage chair comes with six rollers with three-speed levels that are adjustable.
- Acupressure therapy points for the better massaging of your arms and hands.
- It also has foot and calf wrap around massage with three diverse functions, including scraping, kneading, and rolling.
- This massage recliner chair can also accommodate different body types, which means anybody can use it to get a good massage.
- It also has the ability to control the massage duration in increments of ten minutes, which can go up to thirty minutes.
- 3D body scanning
- Space-saving design
- Extendable Ottoman
- Difficult to assemble
- Heat therapy only limited to the lower back seat
6. KTN Massage Chair – Best Massage Chair under 1500
The KTN Massage Chair is Full-Body Zero Gravity Massage Chair under 2000 with Heating & Yoga. Therapy comes with two zero-gravity stages, and the second one is more reclined than the first one.
If you want to enjoy a good massage, then zero gravity is the most effective position. It allows bodily fluids to flow correctly with respect to the gravitational force of the earth.
This chair helps the user in spreading the weight across the entire recliner. When reclined completely, the effects of therapy are unbelievably effective, and you may feel it immediately.
- This chair can relieve the pressure on your body for a more intense and deeper massage experience.
- It can automatically scan the body size. This feature is very helpful for the custom fit full body massage.
- This full-body massage chair also has airbags that will inflate separately. This feature causes your body to deep stretch and twist.
- One exceptional feature of this massage chair is its auto yoga program, which enables the user to get a proper stretching of the spine as well as leg muscles.
- The air massage technology is uniquely designed and can cover most of the surface area.
- Computer body scan technology
- L-track support
- 3 zero gravity positions
- Adjustable footrest
- Installation is time-consuming
- Not comfortable for taller people
- Only comes in one color
Massage Chair under $2000 Buying Guide
Comfort – The first thing you need to keep in mind is the comfort of the massage chair. Indeed, what could be more unpleasant than having to reposition your head or back permanently in order to be able to find the right position!
Thus, some massage chairs that are too bulky do not allow comfortable use in a seated position (head tilted too far forward in relation to the back), while others have rotating balls that are too far apart and not adjustable, and will not be suitable for all.
Silence – Operating silence is an element that you have also taken into account when selecting the best massage chair. What could be more annoying than having an endless buzzing near the ears during the massage when the goal is to relax and unwind!
Massage Coverage – When choosing a massage chair, choose a chair that gives you full coverage, as this will ensure that your entire body is relaxed after a session. You can choose a chair that has an additional customization option to target particular parts of your body when you need it.
Massage Styles and Programs – Research on massage styles and programs and the use of different brands. Some chairs come with four chairs, while others have five, six, and nine. Pick one that will meet your relaxation needs effortlessly.
Material – The material used for the coating of the massage chair is an important element. This material will be in contact with many parts of your body depending on your massage needs, as long as it is soft to the touch and comfortable!
Control – One great feature that any massage chair can have is a remote control. It’s even better when it’s wireless. This means that you can easily switch from one massage to another with just the click of a mouse.
Extras – There are several additional features that some chairs have, from additional airbags to Bluetooth systems and liquid crystal displays. Depending on your needs, research the different brands available and their different specifications.
The criteria our team followed for choosing a massage chair; the comfort, performance, and in particular the intensity of the massage, and the use you want to make of it.
We have sought to provide all readers looking for the best massage chair under 2000 with options from both well-known and lesser-known brands. This variety was necessary because some brands, although less well known, produce high-quality recliners. The brands found above include Relaxon, Ideal massage, Kahuna, and Real relax.
In this guide, there is a chair here for everyone, whether you need an ultimate relaxation chair or a chair that gets the job done like a pro.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the health problems that the massage chair can help treat?
Massage chairs help relieve a variety of ailments, including pain, anxiety, diabetes, sleep disturbances, and stress-related strains.
How often should I use a massage chair?
You can use a massage chair every day, but you will get great results if you use it in shorter increments.
What is 3D massage chair technology?
The technology of 3D massage chairs consists of a roller head that can extend an additional 8 to 10 cm from the track to reach massage areas that traditional massage chairs often overlook.